Chartered accountant with business management and development skills.
Our Indian subsidiary TCW Renewable Energy India is seeking a Finance/Business Manager who would like to put her or his skills and experience to work in support of the growth of a young renewable energy company based in India. We are a Company that is owned by impact investors from the UK, in other words, people who want to put their money into a business that will provide both a social and financial return. We currently have 8.4MW of wind farms in Tamil Nadu, India and are profitable at EBITDA. We have blue chip companies buying our power and the opportunity to develop in other states.
Our Indian head office is based in Mumbai and our UK parent office is in Bristol. We are a small team of dedicated people who are looking for another extraordinary individual to join us and help the Company succeed in producing a profit in support of people and planet.
The role has two main areas of focus:
1. To manage the day to day business in India being specifically responsible for the accounts, audit and financial reporting to the UK as well as managing the overall business to ensure that operations run efficiently and in compliance. You will report directly to the Indian board and the Global CEO.
2. To support the Groups ambition raise significant funds for growth which might include a listing on AIM in London in the coming 12 months which will require financial modelling, coordinating and managing the due diligence and setting up robust reporting processes.
Ideally the candidate will have at least four years experience in business management and or development and is a qualified Chartered Accountant. There is the possibility to grow into the role of Financial Director and a member of the executive team and be part of the development of the business growth strategy and its implementation.
This is no ordinary role, what we are trying to achieve is extraordinary. We just might be the first charity owned business to list on AIM putting people and planet firmly alongside profit. If this approach resonates with you then perhaps you are that extraordinary person that will help make the difference.
For more information about our majority shareholder please visit www.theconvergingworld.org
Finance/Business Manager Key Responsibilities
• Ensuring the finance function operates efficiently and in compliance including;
• Historic monthly management accounts
• Stat accounts
• Financial audit
• Reporting on KPI’s, financial performance and risks to the UK board
• Managing overall business.
You will be exposed to all aspects of the business and as a small company, this is a very hands on role.
• Working with the Global CEO on financial modelling and presentations to prospective investors and brokers in support of a listing on AIM.
• Financial evaluation of prospective project pipeline and overseeing due diligence.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent Financial Modelling Skills
• Chartered Accountant or strong financial skills
• Business management experience including putting in place robust reporting and management processes
• Strong presentation and communication skills to a UK audience
• Some knowledge of foreign exchange and capital investment structures would be an advantage but not essential.
Remuneration Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Please send CV and application letter to Molly Byrne at the following email address no later than 17th April 2018 email@example.com